[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_image src=’https://girlsunedited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WritersWanted_001.jpg’ attachment=’449′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’left’ styling=’no-styling’ hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’][/av_image]
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’8′ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
We want YOU to write for us! Are you a therapist, erotic author, experienced dater or just an awesome chic with an opinion? If you’re a smart, savvy woman willing to share her field of expertise and feminine point of view with men, become a guest blogger for Girls Unedited.
Email us an upbeat article on some aspect of love, life, dating, sex or relationships and we might publish it! Please refrain from promoting a product or service, though we will of course link back to your site.
- Any original story on love, life, dating, sex or relationships is fair game.
- Posts should be about 300-400 words long.
- Pseudonyms/pen names for byline are welcome.
- Change character names to protect the guilty.
- Stories should be emailed to email@example.com as double-spaced Word documents.
- Writing from personal experience is great but link to your sources, if you’re stating facts.
- If you share a photo and aren’t the photographer, be sure you have permission to use the image for the post you submit so we can attribute the source.
- We have the right to edit for grammar and clarity.
- Include a short bio for placement at the bottom of your post.
Send your submissions to:
If you’d rather advertise on this website than write a blog post, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org